Monday, March 20, 2006

you will note my resume is now taking up a large part of this blog. unless you plan on hiring me, i suggest you just skip over it.

second, you will also see that my handy drop down comment function is now dead. see, i guess while playing with the html, i deleted my "posted by al @11:00" display. and since i wanted to link to the resume post specifically, i had to load the old template again. if i have the time/energy, i will get everything back to normal. but i highly doubt that will happen in the next, say, six months.

on the upside, the wine gums that i bought myself (as a reward for doing so much labelling at work tonight) were extra fresh and delicious. they almost made up for the fact that the battery on my ipod died on my way home. so sad.

3 comments:

Ms. McKeegan's Blog said...

what are wine gums?

al said...

you didn't like it? seriously? i thought it was so good that i went out and bought the sequel. and by sequel, i mean loosely based on the same characters. read: its about the family that left germany for america. not nearly as good, but certainly not the worst book i have ever read.

and really? you don't have wine gums? i like to call them adult jelly bears. they are harder, but still gummy, and have a stronger flavour. and less flourescent colours.

Ms. McKeegan's Blog said...

I have never, ever heard of wine gums. Maybe they don't exist here? Could you mail me some?